The Dubai resident visa (also known as the resident card) provides its owner with several important privileges. It is officially called Emirates ID. Investors who have such an ID can count on a number of privileges:
- Opening an account in a Dubai bank. Yes, one can try without a card. There is though a higher chance of refusal for those who do not have the Resident Card.
- Getting the UAE tax resident status. And this, in turn, opens the way to very powerful bonuses. It's no secret that this Arab country has an incredibly loyal tax system.
- "Loophole" for obtaining a Schengen visa. Having an Emirates ID on hand, the chances of getting a Schengen visa increase significantly.
- One can carry out entrepreneurial activities without problems. Now many investors successfully develop their business projects precisely with the help of a resident visa.
- Good education for children. Dubai is considered to be among the leaders in the quality of education. Many prestigious schools are located here, including those that teach in English.